- This policy applies to the Website operating at the address url: lider-przyprawy.pl
- The website operator and personal data administrator is: Lider sp.j. Woźniak H., Masłowska B., Marchut S. Główna 110 62-050 Krosno
- The operator’s e-mail contact address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling of enquiries via form
- The website performs the function of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- Through data voluntarily entered in forms that are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By storing cookies on your terminal devices (the so-called “cookies”).
Selected methods of data protection used by the Operator
- The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thanks to this, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can be read only on the target server.
- Users’ passwords are stored in a hash form. The hash function works one way – it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is now a modern standard in the field of storing user passwords.
- The Operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- An important element of data protection is the regular update of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- 1. The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s server: nazwa.pl.
Your rights and additional information on how to use the data
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfil the Administrator’s obligations. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- authorized employees and associates who use data to achieve the purpose of the site
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than is necessary to perform related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- The access to personal data concerning you,
- To correct your data,
- To remove your data,
- To limit the processing,
- And to transfer the data.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of exercising legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right to object cannot be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for the processing of interests, rights and freedoms overriding you, in particular the determination, exercise or defense of claims.
- The Administrator’s actions may be appealed to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
- In relation to you, actions may be taken involving automated decision making, including profiling to provide services under the concluded contract and for direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
Information in forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if they are provided.
- The website can also store information about the connection parameters (time, IP address).
- In some cases, the website may save information that makes it easier to link data in the form to the email address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user’s email address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in this form are processed in the order resulting from the function of a particular form, for example in order to make the process of handling a service request or a business contact. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
- Information on users’ behavior on the website may be subject to login. These data are used to administer the site.
Important marketing techniques
Information about cookies
- Cookies are files containing data, in particular text files, that are stored in the User’s end device and are intended to be used by a web server. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end user device, as well as a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the final device of the Service User and obtaining access to them is the Service Operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintenance of the Service User’s session (after logging in) to allow the User to use the Service without re-typing his/her login and password;
- achieving the objectives set out above in the section ‘Important marketing techniques’;
- Two basic types of cookies can be used in the Service: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device till log out time, leaving the website or disabling the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device within time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- The software used to browse websites (a web browser) usually allows for default storing of cookies on the User’s end device. Users of the Website may change the settings in this area. The web browser allows the User to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Check help or documentation of the web browser for detailed information.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular, the companies: Google (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. with headquarters in the USA).
Management of cookies – how to give and withdraw consent?
- If the user does not wish to receive cookies, they may change browser settings. However, it is worth noting that disabling cookies that are necessary for the processes of authentication, security, maintenance, and user preferences can hinder, and in some cases, prevent the user from viewing web pages.
- To manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions: